[Proj] updated epsg file in proj distribution

Vincent J. Troisi Vincent.Troisi at Colorado.EDU
Thu Sep 28 14:00:23 EDT 2006

Frank,
We did add the code. But when we attempt to reproject the
geotiff in the projection with the code through the minnesota mapserver,
we receive an error inferring the code is an invalid SRS. Any thoughts...