[Proj] PROJ 4.5.0 beta (and Krovak!)

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.mail
Fri Sep 29 12:28:20 EDT 2006

On Monday 25 September 2006 1:58 pm, you wrote:
> Gerald I. Evenden wrote:
> > I may as well offer my two cents also.
> >
> > I do not particularly care what the projection is called but I would
> > appreciate some communications as to using the 'kocc' designation so I
> > could at least change my releases of libproj4 to conform with external
> > usage.

I am sorry on two accounts: 1) my DSL modem died last Monday and it took
Verizon until Thursday morning to diagnose the problem which forced my being
late in commenting on this email and 2) I had a senior moment when making my
original complaint about the Krovak projection name.  It *is* called *kocc* in
libproj4.  It has been too long since I last worked on Krovak and resulted in
the designated name slipping my mind.  Sorry.

Note: this original reply only went to Warmerdam and not the mail list