[Proj] Specify a different directory for gsb files

Ervin Oswaldo Escobar Salazar ervinoswaldoescobar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:18:32 EDT 2007

Does any know how can i specify a different than the default folder
(c:\proj\nad) in order to cs2cs takes the gsb files when using NTV2 datum
shifting method?
I have been testing with the NTV2 datum shifting method and it works ok when
I put my national specific .gsb file under the default c:\proj\nad folder
(as you can see, i am under windows platform). However, I need to change the
default folder for the datum files because I have no permission to write on
c:\proj. When i put the .gsb file in a diferent folder, the NTV2
transformation is not done.
Do i need to recompile again? In that case, which file or files should i
edit and how?
Thanks in advance for your help.