[Proj] Rectified Skew Orthomorphic...

Michael Childs mike at globalmapper.com
Wed Feb 7 18:06:41 EST 2007

Thanks for the information.  I had completely missed the February and later
archives, I didn't realize that I was only looking at January so I thought I
had the complete thread.

Now that it seems I should be able to implement the Borneo/East Malaysia RSO
with the 'omerc' projection, does anyone have the exact parameters required?
I have some from EPSG, but I can get out the exact same result as EPSG #7
listed as a sample, but I'm not 100% certain that is correct anyway based on
the discussion from 2004. Does anyone have any actual sample points in both
Borneo RSO and Lat/Lon so that I can verify my conversion?

Thanks,

Mike
Global Mapper Software LLC
mike at globalmapper.com