[Proj] mercator projection to spherical ellipsoid from WGS84

Scott Ellington scott.ellington at goisc.com
Wed Mar 28 12:14:55 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

Thanks for responding.  Unfortunately, the issue manifests itself in mapserver so I don't think I can chain two commands together.

As for revisiting this issue, I think this would be helpful.  At the very least, I'd like the ability to avoid the datum transform as it used to be possible to do.  I can file a bug to keep this on the radar if you'd like.

Thanks,
Scott