[Proj] ED50 from C API

Roger Oberholtzer roger at opq.se
Thu Mar 29 05:40:04 EST 2007

Let me ask this another way:

proj has definitions for many conversions in the 'esri' file that that
it provides. These definitions appear to be used as changes from some
default initial settings. I say that as many say very little. The rest
must be specified elsewhere. When I want to add a new conversion via the
C API, I expect I could start by looking for an existing definition in
the 'esri' file. As the list can probably tell, each time I find I need
to add a new conversion, I never get it right and then ask the list.
Each time the corrections seem (to me) to be different. So, I am missing
some important part of the puzzle. Does no one else on the list use the
C API very much?

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST