[Proj] PROJ.4 Consultants

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue May 8 10:09:56 EDT 2007

Folks,

Related to my last email, I'd like to encourage folks on this list who
are interested in providing commercial support for PROJ.4 to consider
signing up on the OSGeo Service Provider Directory.  It is a directory
of service providers and consultants willing to provide support for a
variety of open source geospatial technologies - PROJ.4 amoung them.

Some details are available at:

   http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

Select (at least) the PROJ.4 technology in the technology list when
setting up your profile.

I am doubtful there is a lot of commercial work to be had in this realm, but
at least this provides an organization mechanism to register availability.