[Proj] Geo Transfoms and calculations

Till till at free.fr
Tue Dec 30 10:40:10 EST 2008

Thanks for your answers Gerald,

Is this library already available, or it is a brand new product that can be
only tested after being released? (Next week, obviously)

As far as I have understood, you're working on libproj4 project. Will the
'geod_*' stuff be associated/related to it?
By now, we only worked with proj.4, that means using proj.dll. This is the
only library we managed to compile with Visual C++. We failed with libproj4,
which looks as linux only.
But we're quite happy with it, proj.dll fits properly our needs, except
we're missing those distance calculation functions.

What is your recommendation regarding this?
How should the 'geod_*' set work in conjunction with it?

Thanks for your feedback.