[Proj] Geo Transfoms and calculations

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Tue Dec 30 13:59:43 EST 2008

Microsoft claims there is no market demand for C99.  However, they have implemented some parts they've decided are useful.  Not enough in my book.

They're really pushing their CLR platform and associated languages and tools (C#, VB.Net, F#, whatever).  I guess Visual C doesn't make enough money for them.