[Proj] lla file format

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Tue Feb 26 13:00:02 EST 2008

As far as I can tell, it is only documented in the Fortran source code for nadgrd.  Get the sources and read "readme.grd" for some help...

"""
The program NADCON reads binary grids that contain NAD 27 to NAD 83
latitude and longitude shifts.  The first record in a grid file consists of
header information.  All the other records consist of FORTRAN REAL*4
numbers.  The grid files are unformatted and direct access.

"""