[Proj] ETRS1989 to Greek Grid (GGRS1987)

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Mon Jan 14 12:55:59 EST 2008

  From: Leonidas Liakos <leonidas_liakos at yahoo.gr>

  recently I tried to convert some data from ETRS1989 (Lambert Azimuthal
  EqualArea) to Greek Grid. Comparing the results of the conversion, it
  seems that there is an important shift (error?) of those data.Is there
  any special tranformation method and parameters that I should use?

To debug this, you should post the exact command you used to do the
transformation, and the control point (in both systems) that you think
is a correct transformation, perhaps describe where it came from, and
the results from your transformation.  I don't know anything about the
Greek grid, but anyone who does will need that information to help you.