[Proj] NAD problems on OSX 10.5 Leopard

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jan 16 11:09:28 EST 2008

William -

I wouldn't claim to be "definitive" but I get the same results as you report on PROJ 4.5.0 running on Windows, and with my interactive JavaScript coordinate/datum converter on the TopoZone site (which uses PROJ behind the scenes for datum shifts).

     - Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
Demand Media / TopoZone.com