[Proj] NAD problems on OSX 10.5 Leopard

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 13:27:00 EST 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Thanks for the verifications.
>
> I can use my patch in my binaries for now.  I'll add a feature request for a
> consistent binary file format, either as my quick patch, or as NTv* type
> files.

Just pointing out for completeness because it doesn't seem to have been
mentioned really in this thread, the "conventional" way of dealing with
this issue is for the binary installer to automatically run the nad2bin
program to regenerate the platform-dependent gridshift files during the
installation process. E.g. this is what the GRASS binary installer script
does.

Paul