[Proj] proj-4.6.0 and BETA2007.gsb

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jan 18 13:49:59 EST 2008

Oliver Eichler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a little help here. I am using proj4 with the BETA2007.gsb
> correction coefficients  for Germany.
>
> On one machine I do this with proj4-4.5 and get the expected result.
> export PROJ_DEBUG=10 will log that the file is loaded and read.
>
> On another machine I use pro4-4.6 and correction fails. export
> PROJ_DEBUG=10 will log nothing.

Oliver,

I'm not aware of any change in handling datum shift files in 4.6 vs
4.5.  I would suggest you carefully review your PROJ_LIB setting in
the two environments.  If everything still checks out, perhaps you can
describe the exact command you are using,and make the .gsb file available
so others can try the same thing.