[Proj] (problem solved) Re: datum shifting - cs2cs build or config problem?

Mark Cheyne cheynm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 23:37:53 EST 2008

problem solved - a little counter-intuitive, but I
have to place the +nadgrids at the end:

cs2cs -v +proj=latlong +datum=NAD83 +to +proj=lat
long +datum=NAD83 +nadgrids=wi -w5

Since it is the input coord sys that is in
NAD83HPGN(WI), I thought the +nadgrids should go to
the left of the +to, but not so.

Well, thanks for letting me bore y'all.  ;-) MC

Mark Cheyne
(608) 332-2235 (cell)