[Proj] Re: Help!!

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:31:17 EDT 2008

The major thing I *totaly* missed is the little "Svenska|English" switch at
the top of the page above the banner.

It should be a little larger for the dyslectics like myself, thank-you.  Of
course, this is all due to my mother and grandmother rattling on about local
gossip in Swedish and thus keeping me in the dark.

Google did a reasonable job but often flunks with technical vocabulary.

-- Havelock Ellis (1859-1939)  British psychologist