[Proj] Re: My Aitoff error

strebe strebe at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 22:50:59 EDT 2008

Mr. Ossipoff:

It sounds like this list does not welcome general map projection
chatter. The ICA Commission list is out of service because of problems
with our hosting organization. You are welcome to subscribe when it is
back in service.

Regards,
-- daan Strebe

On Jul 24, 2008, at 4:07:20 PM, "Michael Ossipoff" <mikeo2106 at msn.com>