[Proj] Gettings GDAL to locate Proj.dll

Mohammad Raza mohammadraza at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 5 17:41:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

 I've got an application that uses gdal and proj, now once I copy the
gdal.dll and the application.exe to a new folder, the application runs
but
doesn't give the outputs that require proj.dll ( in other words, It
fails to
find proj.dll). Is there any way to make gdal.dll locate proj.dll when
the
gdal.dll and the application.exe is copied to a different folder, the
application
works without falling over.

The reason why I am looking for a work around to this problem is that I
have
got other programs that use the dlls that application.exe uses, and
those
programs are installed in different folders and they can't find proj.dll
and
therefore do not output the stuff that requires proj.dll

-Raza
--
  Mohammad Raza
  mohammadraza at fastmail.fm