[Proj] Objections to some projections

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 20:22:16 EDT 2008

Michael wrote:
> > I don't know why my previous post posted in such an awkward fashion,
> > with lines wider than the screen. Maybe because I wrote it "plain
> > text". I'll try the "rich text" option this time.

plain text is *always* better. please only post to public mailing lists
using it. rich/html text is often small and annoying to many readers,
and bloats the size of the email. FWIW I have noticed that with recent
changes that yahoo's email composer does a really bad job of adding in
newlines (it removed the option!) so now I have to justify by hand.

ctrl-+ and - in firefox helps too :)

> I think the real problem is that you

decorum please.

Hamish