[Proj] Help!!

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:15:29 EDT 2008

I have been trying to update libproj4 documentation and also keep the
carto.bib file reasonably up to date.  But sometimes this gets to a bit
difficult with some sources.

I writing up proj=ftmerc, one of the 4 constant meridian scale transverse
Mercator projection procedures I am at a loss to describe this source:

www.lantmateriet.se/geodesi

Unfortunately, it is *all* in Swedish and without a hint of who or what.

Any hint as to what an appropriate reference entry would be would be greatly
appreciated.

Soapbox time again:
Wikipedia has the following quote under the section linqua franca:
"English is the current lingua franca of international business, science,
technology and aviation,"

I am not trying to be chauvinistic about languages but it would be courteous
if non-English web site designers to include a section giving a summary of
the web site, owner and principle purpose in English.

Thank-you
Off soapbox.
-- Havelock Ellis (1859-1939)  British psychologist