R: R: [Proj] cs2cs usage

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu Mar 20 18:08:59 EDT 2008

Perfect!

Thanks a lot!

OT: do you remember some time ago, when we where talking about my winGRASS
building? You wrote:
> Note, I'm very helpful we will have an easy to use and fully featured
> WinGRASS build as part of OSGeo4W in the next few months.
> It might be that this can replace the hassle of building it yourself.

Well, I built and packed winGRASS-6.3.0RC5, with a brand new, completely
updated MSYS environment, and I also made a Windows self installer (with
tcl+tk and sqlite complete builds included)... and then a new GRASS Windows
Native Binary Building Guide...  but I'm sure you already know that,
winGRASS-6.3.0RC5 is hosted by osgeo.org ;-)) ...what I mean is just
...changes happen! ...and if they don't happen ...just let them happen ;-))

Thanks for your help

Happy Easter

Regards,

Marco