[Proj] Re: A Cornucopia of Map Projections

strebe strebe at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 22:00:36 EST 2008

Hm. I'm not having any difficulty downloading through an external pipe
(other than slow because of competing traffic). I went ahead and
increased some of the server maximums, such as simultaneous
connections and time-out intervals. Perhaps that will solve your
problem. Feel free to contact me off-list if you are still having
trouble.

Regards,
-- daan Strebe

On Nov 4, 2008, at 5:44:20 PM, "William Kyngesburye"