[Proj] Any access to geodetic[sic] functions ??

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 17:40:21 EST 2008

Looking at my material and rechecking the sources at the NGS site show first
that I never finished redoing the geodesic routines and, secondly, the
procedures and program work nicely on my machine when compiled with gfortran.

After redoing an f2c the material is not too bad, the worst part is cleaning
up code that is sloppy in the first case.  Whoever worked on it had never
heard of Horner's scheme (which has been around since the Hun Dynasty) and
some other general coding practices are not to my sterling standards.  ;-)