[Proj] GSB file format

Jose Gonçalves jagoncal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:56:31 EST 2008

Thanks, but I meant the format of datum shift grids used in PROJ.4 for datum
conversion (for example file ntf_r93.gsb). May be I should have called it
"NTv2 grid format". Meanwhile I found a document of an australian program
that uses that grid format and refers a page in Canada, which is not
available. Looks like there are different versions of the file format.
I would appreciate any information on the format of the grids available with
PROJ. Thanks in advance.

José Gonçalves