[Proj] Re: Proj Digest, Vol 52, Issue 17

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Fri Sep 12 17:37:20 EDT 2008

I'll agree with that 100% without further suggestion.

Clifford J. Mugnier, C.P., C.M.S.
Past National Director (2006-2008),
Photogrammetric Applications Division
American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
and
Chief of Geodesy,
CENTER FOR GEOINFORMATICS
Department of Civil Engineering
Patrick F. Taylor Hall 3223A
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Baton Rouge, LA  70803
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-8536 [Academic]
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-4474 [Research]
Honorary Life Member of the
Louisiana Society of Professional Surveyors
Member Emeritus of the ASPRS
Member of the Americas Petroleum Survey Group - (Part of "EPSG")
http://www.asprs.org/resources/GRIDS/