[Proj] ERROR 6: No translation for Double_Stereographic to PROJ.4 format is known.

OvV_HN ovv at hetnet.nl
Thu Apr 2 10:43:12 EST 2009

I can look up some official test points in my files, including references to
more or less authoritative sources. Will take a few days, around Sunday
perhaps.
The latest versions of the RDNAP software (Netherlands) indeed do grid
interpolation.
The Dutch Kadaster has/had an on-line transformation tool without grid
interpolation, but with Schreiber polynomials, including a small error
however.
Prince Edward test points are described in a Technical Report (no. 48 I
believe).
Romanian test points can be obtained from a Hungarian Excel application by
Gábor Timár.

Oscar van Vlijmen