[Proj] help me about the pj_init problem

luckmdw at gmail.com luckmdw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 02:17:51 EST 2009

Hello,my friends:
   I have a trouble that trouble me so  long.in a few weeks ago,i accepte a project to compile a program about gps application,which use the proj.4.6.1,to ran on the intel Xscale  pxa270 Platform.in the fowllow,i configure the PROJ and then compile it on the cross-compiling toolchain.
#!/bin/bash
rm -f config.cache config.status
make clean
CC=arm-linux-gcc \
CXX=arm-linux-g++ \
#CFLAGS="-pipe -s -O2 -march=armv5te -mtune=xscale" \
#LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1"
./configure --prefix=/root/gis \
  --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
  --host=arm-linux \
  --target=arm-linux\
  --with-PACKAGE=yes \
  --enable-FEATURE=yes
make
make install

 I will also post a section of my program that include the pj_init() function that seems cause the error.
void EngineCommon::initialize_proj_ref()
{
    if(projRef != NULL) release_proj_ref();

    char* parameters[]={"proj=lcc","ellps=WGS84"};

//double lat_1=45;
//double lat_2=60;
      if(!(projRef = pj_init(2,parameters))){
     //if(!(projRef = pj_init_plus(*parameters))){
        printf("Projection Initialization Failure: %d\n%s\n",pj_errno,pj_strerrno(pj_errno));
      printf("error number:%d\n",pj_errno);

    }

}
    my program can run on the pc succsessfully ,but when i transplantate after compile it together with the proj which utilize the arm cross-compiling toolchian,and then run on the Xscale platform,some information may suggest some error on the terminal,confer to the follow;

   Projection Initialization Failure: -21
    conic lat_1 = -lat_2
    error number:-21
    table poi_category already exists
    466163d,0d,0
    Aborted
      but i don't konw the reason ,two weeks have elapsed and i am in urgent for solving the problem , is any friend encouter the same situation ,any suggestion is thanking,help me please!