[Proj] Some questions

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Sat Apr 4 08:51:06 EST 2009

I understand. The problem for our part is that we are seeking
all the time more and more accuracy. Could we put it behind
some switch? The standard version would not allow such
parameters, but if one switched some switch on, then one
could use such parameters.

Something like:

#define ALLOW_FULL_ELLPS_CONTROL

The full control of the calculation is important for us since we have
to get accurate results (especially in the future). If it is behind some
switch, that does not bother us? The other people will also not
see any difference, since the switch could be off by default.

Regards: Janne. / MNS Support