[Proj] Problems using grid shift files

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Tue Apr 14 03:30:37 EST 2009

Hi Paul

just want to let you know that it works now. I had to change 4 lines in
the pj_transform.c file (some wgs84 hardcoded stuff for shift grids) and
then changed the definitions in the epsg file as suggested. And the best
thing is, that it works with MapServer too (vector and raster data). I'm
now able to do an on-the-fly equalization :)

Thanks
Stefan