[Proj] Verification of inverse step in projection

Roger Oberholtzer roger at opq.se
Sun Dec 13 15:24:37 EST 2009

On Dec 13, 2009, at 7:13 PM, José Luis García Pallero wrote:

> But the correct way of projPJ declaration is projPJ pjStruct because,
> actually, projPJ is internally a pointer, as you can see in

I was remembering incorrectly. projPJ is a typedef that is really
either PJ *, or void *, depending on whether PROJECTS_H is defined.
And this is defined if you include projects.h before the main proj
include file. As I never access the inside of the struct, I do not
include projects.h. But it seems to be needed if you want to access
the inside of the struct.

Sorry for the confusion.

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Kapellgränd 7
P.O. Box 4205
SE-102 65 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

And remember:

It is like talking about large city with all constructions finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.