[Proj] How to transform between NAD83 HARN/HPGN and WGS84

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:24:35 EST 2009

Mr. Friesen:

Such questions regarding geodetic-accuracy transformations in Colorado are best directed to the U.S. National Geodetic Survey.  NADCON indeed does have NAD83 HARNHPGN files, and can provide the necessary operations either on-line or through a download.  The same goes for current versions of CorpsCon.  Both solutions are not commercial and both are free.

Go to www.NOAA.NGS.gov and you'll get your problem solved for free courtesy of the U.S. Government.  A Google search will get you to the current version of CorpsCon.

C. Mugnier
LSU