[Proj] How to transform between NAD83 HARN/HPGN and WGS84

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Feb 19 14:22:07 EST 2009

I'd be careful using something like Corpscon for data that is sub-foot
accuracy and needs to stay that way.

We wouldn't use that program or any like it to convert data that needs
to be that accurate. I don't know what the purpose of Aaron's data
conversion is, but he might need to be careful.

Transforming the location of gopher holes using Corpscon is one thing.
Transforming building corner positions, or the alignment of a new
pipeline with Corpscon is another thing entirely.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658