[Proj] NTv2 info

Cuinet Jérôme jerome at georezo.net
Tue Jun 2 14:14:37 EST 2009

We can see the existence of a NTV2 Developer's Guide Junkins and Farley,
1995, but any link is broken. The closest document is a NTV2 User's Guide
that you have pointed.

This developper guide must be on some computers...

How silly we are, using a canadian built-in format. Fortunately it wasn't an
Autralian format ! By talking australians, they noticed that NTv2 format had
seemed to be compiler dependant, although it is finally not compiler
dependant : http://www.geom.unimelb.edu.au/gda94/NTv2_Binary.pdf