[Proj] NTv2 info

francesco francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Wed Jun 3 04:48:49 EST 2009

Hello, a year ago I looked into the NTv2 format in order to convert the
Italian grids of corrections into such format.  I tried it out with
Mapserver and GvSIG and it worked well. I did a windows executable in C
to read information in italian .gr files and convert them into the
binary format of NTv2.  I believe I still have the documentation pdf ; I
used the Australian software "user guide" and "software documentation"
(GDAit), and a link in internet which I downloaded but I cannot find the
original link address... the title is: "Creation of NTv2 Grid File for
French NTF -- RGF93 Datum Conversions.htm".

If you need I am glad to help. I remember I had a bit of trouble with
unusual reference frame, but it just needs a little sorting.
Cheers,
Francesco Pirotti