[Proj] NADCON, et al.

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:11:01 EST 2009

What happened to the NAD27-NAD83 files that convered the smaller regions like
OR-WA-no.CA, etc.?  All that I see distributed are the basic 7.

Revised grid conversion procedure will now process NADCON, HPGN and NTv1-2
directly---no pre-massaged files.

Unfortunately, because I cannot find a way to programatically "search" system
directories it will be  necessary to do a prep procedure to generate
a "directory file" for the conversion program listing available files,
geographic range covered and type of data.  I co not like this approach but I
cannot think of a system independent alternative.

PS, glad to see the Unicode thread die.