[Proj] NADCON spec

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Wed Sep 9 09:44:39 EST 2009

Contact Mr. David Doyle, Chief Geodesist at the National Geodetic Survey for an official copy of the suite of Fortran source code at:  Dave.Doyle at noaa.gov <mailto:Dave.Doyle at noaa.gov>   Note that the documentation is a bit sketchy since it was developed for internal use of the NGS scientific staff, and not as a "user-friendly package" for the general public.

However, I am pretty confident that they have not developed a tranlator from NTV2 to NADCON since the latter is the senior technique developed by LTCDR Warren Dewhurst for his dissertation at Ohio State University in the early 1980s.

Bon chance,

Clifford J. Mugnier, C.P., C.M.S.
Past National Director (2006-2008),
Photogrammetric Applications Division
American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
and
Chief of Geodesy,
CENTER FOR GEOINFORMATICS
Department of Civil Engineering
Patrick F. Taylor Hall 3223A
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Baton Rouge, LA  70803
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-8536 [Academic]
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-8925 [Research]
Honorary Life Member of the
Louisiana Society of Professional Surveyors
Member Emeritus of the ASPRS
Member of the Americas Petroleum Survey Group
http://www.asprs.org/resources/GRIDS/