[Proj] Welcome to the "Proj" mailing list

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:27:54 EST 2010

Yes,
Of course. My plan was to test this and submit it to the main branch.
In fact, I would not have published this at all, but was having
problems and wanted help. Now I have resolved the issues and this
branch is not needed any more.

This is just a working snapshot.
Ideally there more work to do with c++ and proj.
Like to move the configuration of the projections to templates..

mike