[Proj] Belge 1972 / Belgian Lambert 72 (31370) - towgs84parameters

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Fri Jan 22 09:26:40 EST 2010

Mikael,

All my observations about the towgs parameters have been tested with
real Belgian coordinates overlaid over Google. As I said before, the
EPSG database is not very systematical in the way it represents its
formulas, it just takes them from whatever source is available, untested
AFAIK. Never use them without testing them with real world coordinates.

Jan