[Proj] Fw: postgis-users Digest, Vol 98, Issue 6

Jean-Claude REPETTO jrepetto at free.fr
Tue Jun 8 01:15:01 EST 2010

On 06/08/10 00:07, Stephane Poirier wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How can I determine the proper PROJ4 parameters considering I have the
> following projection parameters for my data files (see PARAM for the North
> American CRCM grid herein below my signature)? Is it documented somewhere
> within POSTGIS documentation? Or somewhere within PROJ4 documentation?
>
> Stephane

Bonjour Stéphane,

You can find the PROJ4 parameters for this projection on the
spatialreference.org web site :
http://spatialreference.org/ref/sr-org/6728/proj4/
I am not sure they are valid, because they miss the +towgs84 parameter.

The documentation of the PROJ4 parameters is at
http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/wiki/GenParms

Jean-Claude