[Proj] Spheroidal gnomonic projection

Karney, Charles ckarney at Sarnoff.com
Wed Jun 16 22:35:05 EST 2010

My local library located a paper copy of Bagratuni, Course in spheroidal
geodesy.  I've scanned it at 400dpi and the scan is available at

  http://geographiclib.sourceforge.net/geodesic-papers/bagratuni67.pdf

--
Charles Karney <ckarney at sarnoff.com>
Sarnoff Corporation, Princeton, NJ 08543-5300

Tel: +1 609 734 2312
Fax: +1 609 734 2662