[Proj] List of supported projections and ellipsoids

LOTT Jean-Baptiste jean-baptiste.lott at asia.thalesgroup.com
Sun Mar 14 22:47:45 EST 2010

Hi all,

I would need to get the list of projections and ellipsoids that I can use with the library. What I am looking for is a list like the one that is returned when calling cs2cs -lp and cs2cs -le. Those functions use pj_get_list_ref and pj_get_ellps_ref to get those lists, is there any way to do the same thing using the API?

Thanks,

--
Jean-Baptiste Lott
Software Engineer

Thales Security Asia Pte Ltd
21 Changi North Rise, Singapore 498788
DID: (65) 6424 8158, Fax: (65) 6424 8173.
Mobile: (65) 9730 3594

Security Solutions & Services Division

www.thalesgroup.com

Disclaimer: This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended addressee(s) of this message, please destroy it without reading, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person and notify the sender immediately.