[Proj] Dutch correction grid

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Apr 8 10:19:08 EST 2011

On 11-04-07 04:14 AM, Jan Hartmann wrote:
> If someone could give me some pointers to the grid shift format and the
> way it is used in PROJ, I will have a go at producing a grid shift file
> from this spreadsheet. Where did you get it from, Bart?

Jan,

I will note that the NTv2 file format used for grid shifts in PROJ.4 is now
supported as a raster format by GDAL. So if you can get your grid shift
information into a suitable form, you can translate it to NTv2 with GDAL.

Hmm, I really need to provide more information on this.

You can also use GDAL based applications to examine NTv2 files.