[Proj] Dutch correction grid

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Fri Apr 8 11:54:26 EST 2011

I see. So this would be a floating point grid with two bands, the first
for the x (lon) offset, the second for the y (lat) offset. All
measurements in arcseconds.

It's not meant for a datum shift, I've got two targets:

- maps in epgs:28992 (Dutch coordinates, with corrections on a regular
grid  up to 25 cm)

- maps in the 19th century Bonne-based projection, with corrections for
about 1000 triangulation points (mostly church towers), up to 60 meters.
These should have to be gridded.

Am I correct that I can create NTv2 files this way and use them in the
PROJ-parameter list as @nadgrids=...NTV2?

Jan