[Proj] Changing projection in OL code

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 03:41:38 EST 2011

I have a shapefile with native projection SWREFF99_1800. For publishing on
Geoserver, I changed it from SWREFF99_1800 to Spherical Mercator (EPSG:4326)
by using third party tool ogr2ogr. And finally i published it on Geoserver
and Displayed it over Google base map in my OL Web Page.

I want to change this projection (from SWREFF99_1800 to EPSG:4326) by using
some code in my OL web page instead of changing it by using third party tool
before publishing it on Geoserver. Is it possible and if yes, then what will
be the possible code/method for this ?