[Proj] New proposal of JNI bindings for Proj.4

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sat Aug 27 13:50:13 EST 2011

Le 27/08/11 18:41, Frank Warmerdam a écrit :
>  From my point of view you should go ahead.  Please also update the
> ChangeLog file to mention your fixes to the old bindings and additions
> as you apply them.

Thanks. I will process in two steps. I just commited the new C code and 3 new
Java files, keeping the previous C code and Java classes unchanged. In the next
commit (tentatively tomorrow), I will update the previous Java classes. Finally
I will edit the change log when I will be done.

Please let me know if there is any issue with the new C code in jniproj.c.

     Martin