[Proj] Projection advice

Noel Zinn (cc) ndzinn at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 16:28:16 EST 2011

> But how to make this projection choice automatic?

GPS would solve that, of course.  Once you have a position in your area, you
define that as the central point of an oblique stereographic, for example.
If no GPS, then perhaps an atlas!  BTW, thanks for the OxTS lead.  -Noel

Noel Zinn, Principal, Hydrometronics LLC
+1-832-539-1472 (office), +1-281-221-0051 (cell)
noel.zinn at hydrometronics.com (email)
http://www.hydrometronics.com (website)