[Proj] HEALPix & rHEALPix projections patch

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Dec 13 20:40:39 EST 2011

Michael,

I have committed the changes in trunk:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/changeset/2125

I still need to regenerate src/Makefile.in at home for everything to be just
right, but I'm pleased with the test integration.  Lacking other
places to easily
document a new projection, you might want to pretend everyone is asking and
add it to the FAQ:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/wiki/FAQ

Best regards,
Frank