[Proj] extend proj with etmerc

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 18 10:44:55 EST 2011

On 11-02-18 02:56 AM, Christoph Dohmen wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> with help of Thomas Knudsen, thanks again, I was able to extend the
> local trunk version of proj with 'etmerc' from libproj4.3. The errors
> I reported in earlier mails are gone :-)
>
> So, what I want to know is, how is it possible to include this
> projection in the main proj4 source?
>
> Best regards
>
> Christoph

Christoph,

I have filed a ticket with the implementation from Thomas.  I will try
to incorporate it in trunk today.  If you can offer a clean patch to
incorporate it against trunk that would be convenient - please feel free
to append it to the ticket.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/97

You will need an OSGeo Userid to login to the ticket system.  See:

   http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid