[Proj] Import Proj native library in C#

zagot maurelio at live.it
Sat Jul 16 10:19:02 EST 2011

Sorry I have read the manuals

e.g. I follow this sample
http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/wiki/ProjAPI

but if I try to import this code in C# as follow
    unsafe class Program
    {
        public struct projUV  {public double u; public double v;        }

        [DllImport(@"C:\Users\t\Desktop\Lib\proj.dll", CharSet =
CharSet.Auto,
            EntryPoint = "pj_free")]
        static extern void pj_free(void* p);

        [DllImport(@"C:\Users\t\Desktop\Lib\proj.dll", CallingConvention =
CallingConvention.Cdecl, EntryPoint = "pj_init_plus")]
        static extern void*
pj_init_plus([MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPStr)]string m);

        [DllImport(@"C:\Users\t\Desktop\Lib\proj.dll", CallingConvention =
CallingConvention.Cdecl, CharSet = CharSet.Auto,  EntryPoint = "pj_inv")]
        static extern projUV pj_inv(projUV px, void* py);

        [DllImport(@"C:\Users\t\Desktop\Lib\proj.dll", EntryPoint =
"pj_transform")]
        static extern int pj_transform(void* src, void* dst, long
point_count, int point_offset,
                          double* x, double* y, double* z);

        static void Main(string[] args)  {

            string proSrc = "+proj=merc +ellps=clrk66 +lat_ts=33";
            string proDst = "+proj=latlong +ellps=clrk66";

            void* projSrc = pj_init_plus(proSrc);
	    void* projDst = pj_init_plus(proDst);

            double x = 15000;
            double y = 10000;
            double z = 0.0;

            double ris = pj_transform(projSrc, projDst, 1, 0, &x, &y, &z);

        }
    }

 I have this error:Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is
often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Note: in the official sample there are this declaration:
projPJ pj_merc, pj_latlong;

I use void* when call pj_init_plus (projPJ is defined as void* in
proj_api.h)

what I wrong?

thanks
p.s. sorry for my english