[Proj] proj=undef ??

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Mon Jun 20 08:07:33 EST 2011

Hello Janne,
if I understand you right, what you want is impossible.

If the projection is unknown, any input coordinates
will be non-georeferenced. So, how could the datum shift
machinery do anything on coordinates that cannot be
interpreted?

Maybe I misunderstand what you want to do.

Mikael Rittri
Carmenta
Sweden
http://www.carmenta.com